Monday 25 July 2011

OOTD: Back to the Basics

All photo's for Simply Lacey

I have always been a girl who loves her colours, but latley I have been going back to basic colours that are really neutral and go with everything. When I was younger I never really owned any black pieces but have since relized that is a more mature colour and have been wearing it more often. In this outfit I kept it simple as I ran a LOT of errands that morning (and changed into flip flops) but still manged to keep it from looking like something I would wear at night by adding in a lighter coloured top but still required little effort or fuss.


Although it has a chain for the day, my purse can change into a clutch for night 

Top: American Eagle, Skirt: Zara, Heels: Fioni Night, Clutch:Aldo, Belt: Vintage


                      A hair style I have been sporting latley is a sidebraid pulled back into a low bun


Hope you all are having a lovely week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...