Wednesday 20 July 2011

YSL...Yes Please!

I have been a long time fan of the iconic Yves Saint Laurent and they continue to be one of my most desired purchases to posses. They are classic and still remain a chic piece in any moden girls closet. I have been recently eyeing my favourite piece from YSL which is the clutch and I especially love it in the beige and am contemplating buying it sometime in the near future, although my birthday is in a few months (hint hint!)

 I couldn't love it more!!
The iconic YSL Muse bag
My favourite ring in the Arty Collection


Such a pretty pair of navy heels, they would be perfect for a night out!


Even your I-pad can look stylish with thia sleek I-pad case

Do you have a favourite YSL iteam





1 comment:

  1. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. ysl bags

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...