Wednesday 7 September 2011

Growing Obsession

Picture via. ELLE

As my clothing obsession gets bigger and bigger it seems that lately my closet has been getting smaller and smaller. Most women adore spending time picking out what to wear daily and it has always been one of my favourite parts of the day. I want my closet to be clean, organized and girly to reflect my own style and inspire me. I don't currently have a walk in closet but my next house will not get approval unless it has a walk-in that can manage to contain all my clothes and also allow me to be creative. I wanted to share with you a bit of closet inspiration to help you get to organizing that closet!


Kim Kardashian's closet via. InStyle

 Picture via. Made by Girl


Picture via. Honey were Home


Suzanne Rogers closet via. The Coveteur


Kourtney Kardashian's closet via. InStyle


via. unknown


Paris Hilton Closet via. Unknown


Khloe Kardashian's closet via. InStyle

Do you have any favourite closets?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...