Sunday 4 September 2011

Oh the places you'll go!

All pictures by me

So I wanted to share a bit on my trip to Pennsylvania and some of my new purchases. We managed to get over the border pretty fast as there was only a little line up which was a great start to our trip. We headed right to Erie to start our shopping adventures where we were pretty successful and it was a beautiful day outside which only added to a wonderful start to our trip. The next day we spent at Splash Lagoon having a blast on the waterslides and relaxing in the lazy river. On our final day we went shopping once again and continued to find some great deals. Overall a great trip and I loved spending time with my family. 

The view from the border bridge

A very sparkly sphere outside the fireworks store


Fun slides!

We did an extra adventure on the high ropes course

My new purchases

    A new bright pink lipstick and a pretty ring from Juicy

Picked up the yearly fashion bible...The september issue of Vogue!
I also got the book Water for Elephants which I want to read before seeing the movie

Blinged out sandals from Guess

My biggest purchase a new black Coach purse

New workout gear for yoga and running from Victoria Secret PINK




2 comments:

  1. Love your new purchases! & that purse is adorable, did you get it from the coach outlet in Pennsylvania?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was actually a great outlet with a huge selection and great deals, I highly recommend visiting if you get the chance. Love, Lacey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...