Thursday 6 October 2011

Falling for You

Fall weather is out in full force where I live and I couldn't be happier! Fall weather is my favourite, its crisp, windy and cool. I wanted to share I few things i'm currently coveting for fall 2011...

Fur and vests seem to be having a major comeback this season, so I thought why not wear them together!
Also there is a little inspiration on how to wear it

Really pretty necklace to add some sparkle to my outftits this fall

My all time favourite fall accessory, the scarf!

A soft wrap dress for any fall parties in a neutral colour to go with anything 
 
A new leather tote for the fall would be nice, especially one in this box style which also incorporates the summer trend of colour-blocking

A deep red polish reminds me of the fall leaves and looks good with every skin tone

These booties are too cute to pass up, they have a great wedge and cute buckle accents

Do you have any fall favourites?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...