Friday 7 October 2011

OOTD:Simple Days

All pictures for Simply Lacey

I wanted to show you what a typical outfit looks like for me day-to-day while going to school,work and running around like a maniac when I can't wear heels. These shoes are the perfect everyday shoe as they are still fashionable yet practical! I love them as they go with everything but as the colder weather starts, i'll have to put these shoes to rest till spring. That day I went to the Toronto Zoo and was perfectly comfortable the whole day and it was the best fall day yet!


Shirt: American Eagle
Jeans: Hollister
Shoes: Guess
Belt: Vintage
Necklace: Forever 21
Ring: Brighton (similar here)


3 comments:

  1. simple and cute! love it! you're lucky you can still wear sandals, mine have been replaced by boots weeks ago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute shoes. Love your jewelry as well.

    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Both you ladies have wonderful blogs too! And I am so thankful the sandals get to stay a while longer,
    Love Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...