These fun ideas are sure to bring a smile to their faces and don't be afraid to put your own twist to these gifts.You could frame the print in a special frame or specialize your wrapping, making it the perfect gift!
Tuesday, 20 December 2011
Tuesday, 13 December 2011
Photo via. Late Afternoon
I promised that I would get an Outfit of the Day post up soon so here it finally is! It was such a nice warm day out that no hat or mits were required. I was going out for a small Christmas get together and throw on some dressy basics. The colours were all neutral and blended together perfectly to make a preppy combo!
Sorry the pictures are a bit bright
Had to add a pop of colour somewhere!
Shirt & Ring-Forever 21
Hope your all having a wonderful day
and sorry for the not so great photos today!
Monday, 12 December 2011
Picture via. Cupcakes for Cashmere
I recently realized that I often don't share very much of my personal life on here besides my opinion so when I was tagged by a beautiful blogger Kelsey from Miss Couture 17, I thought here is my chance to share more about me! So enjoy and I hope please comment if you posted this on your blog because I tag all my followers.
- Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? I think it is so sweet and displays a deeper relationship
- A big poofy dress or a short party dress? Almost always a short party dress but I love a good poofy dress for prom!
- Are diamonds a girl's best friend? Always and Forever
- Is your hair up or down today? Down and wavy
- Do you straighten your hair? Not very often, my mane is a little hard to tame ;-) But I love when I do!
- Favorite mascara?Maybelline Great Lash (we all know the pink and green bottle)
- Do you get your nails done? Not often, but if I could every week!
- Small or large purses? I will ALWAYS be a large purse girl :-)
- Jeans or sweats? Typically jeans, but I do love my sweats
- Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable? Usually, I love feeling pretty! You know, beauty is pain!
- Do you text message a lot? Pretty often but to be honest I always misplace my phone or my blackberry has a tendency to die often
- Whats your favorite color? PINK!
- Heels or flats? I love heels, but I almost always wear flats
- Would you ever leave the house without makeup on? Depends on where I am going but it is almost always on!
- Walmart or Target? Walmart, no target in Canada until next year :)
- Do you think lip gloss is the best!? I love wearing it but I love lipstick more!
- Do you own any big sunglasses? I am an aviator kind a gal!
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Typically 20 minuets but if I straighten my hair it can take up to an hour!
- Gold or silver? Gold
- Do you like to wear dresses? They're my favorite thing ever :)
- In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? I have.
- Do you like to hold hands? Depends on the person but it usually is cute!
- What do you notice when you first meet a guy? Honestly, a sense of humour is huge for me! I like someone who can make me laugh :-)
- Do you like making eye contact? YES! I think it says a lot about a person
- Would you kill for chocolate? Its not my favourite, so no
- On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? 1 million and infinity!!
- Do you yell a lot? Nope, never!
- Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? I have before but it's a very rare occasion.
- Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? I'm sure I have but not that I can recall, I prefer to be myself! I think that it's only a real relationship if you are your true self.
- What makeup could you not live without? Any of my lipsticks, I have to have colour!
- Do you fall in love easily? Not at all, I'm a tough cookie to crack ;-)
- Do you have cramps? Sometimes
P.S. I promise those outfit posts are coming soon!
Monday, 5 December 2011
My biggest weakness will always be a pretty new bag! When I recently saw these beautiful bag I knew I had to have one. They are the perfect work, travel and school tote and they are a good price for the amazing quality in these bags. I am hoping to get the beige le pliage for Christmas and wanted to share these perfect bags with you all! do you have a favourite?
A deep red is perfect for the winter months
Perfect if you want a special Christmas bag
Black is the best neutral colour as it will go with everything
A limited edition bag that would be perfect to tote to dance class
I might not be able to post as much this week as my Internet isn't working well!
Saturday, 3 December 2011
Since I have been in the holiday spirit lately, I thought I would start a Christmas segment all about the best gifts for those special people in your lives. I will post a gift guide once a week for different people. Todays gift guide is for all those girly girls you know who are all about the pink and sparkly! I hope you enjoy and share your purchases for all those you cherish.
Sorry I did not get this up during the week, my internet was not working,
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!