Monday 5 December 2011

Longchamp Love



My biggest weakness will always be a pretty new bag! When I recently saw these beautiful bag I knew I had to have one. They are the perfect work, travel and school tote and they are a good price for the amazing quality in these bags. I am hoping to get the beige le pliage for Christmas and wanted to share these perfect bags with you all! do you have a favourite?

A deep red is perfect for the winter months

My favourite!


Perfect if you want a special Christmas bag


Black is the best neutral colour as it will go with everything


A limited edition bag that would be perfect to tote to dance class

I might not be able to post as much this week as my Internet isn't working well!


8 comments:

  1. ohh, i really like the dance one! Thanks for sharing Lacey!
    xx, Kels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT THE CHRISTMAS ONEEEeeee T_T omgggg it's SO CUTE <3 perfect for december!

    ReplyDelete
  3. longchamps are a classic. thanks for the post. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u for ur comment!!! n yes it was great meeting Prabal gurung!!! U have a nice collection here!!! i'll be looking forward top more of ur posts...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. longchamp bags are perfect for traveling! love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your endless support and to my new followers! I hope you all will continue to read. I can't wait till christmas to see if one of these babies are waiting for me,

    Love, Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I love the Christmas one!!! The little snowman is adorable!

    Em :-) x

    http://emberdrake/blogspot/com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Love these bags, especially the red one!

    -Angela
    http://headtotoechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...