Monday 4 June 2012

Favourite Fragrance-Spring Edition

Favourite Fragrance-Spring Edition

So I kind of have a slight obsession with perfumes. The springtime/summertime collections are always my favourite because the scents are light, floral and sweet. These 4 are currently my favourites and I thought I would share them with you all today. 


A beautiful, delicate and long lasting scent. I love the subtle citrus undertones!

This is a clean, delicate floral with a sweet, faintly powdery undertone.

Fruity, floral and simply feminine plus is looks beautiful on a vanity

Daisy is a casual scent that I use as my every day perfume because of its freshness,
 it's sophisticated but not to heavy

What is currently your favourite scent?


3 comments:

  1. Prada infusion d'iris is such a great scent. I'm actually wearing it right now! x

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmh, I love the original Daisy scent! It smells like Spring in a bottle! ;) Lately I've been loving Viva La Juicy, Daisy eau so Fresh (an interpretation of the original Daisy) and Poppy by Coach. Great post, as usual Lacey!
    xx, Kels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...